A brief thought based on John 10:28-30 - “...and I give them eternal life, so that they will never be lost. No one can snatch them out of my hand. My Father gave them to me, and he is greater than all others. No one can snatch them from his hands, and I am one with the Father.”
Living the Christian life involves approaching God through prayer, praise and worship. On this site, we can find different ways people have and can enter into his presence.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sunday's Message (His Presence - “I am with you.”)
Sligo Presbyterian Church: Our Congregation and Community: Sunday's Message (His Presence - “I am with you.”) : Even though life can see...
-
World Council of Churches (WCC) general secretary Rev. Prof. Dr Jerry Pillay expressed profound sorrow over the catastrophic flash flood tha...
-
Churches, Denominations and Religions: Looking into the lectionary - Your worship compani... : May 5, 2024 Sixth Sunday of Easter John 15:9-...
-
Witness, Share and Evangelize: Today in the Mission Yearbook - Presbytery of San ... : ‘The work is real,’ one NWC director says April 13, 2...
No comments:
Post a Comment