Living the Christian life involves approaching God through prayer, praise and worship. On this site, we can find different ways people have and can enter into his presence.
Friday, August 15, 2025
Sunday's Message - I BELIEVE in God, the Father almighty, creator of heaven and earth.
Sligo Presbyterian Church: Our Congregation and Community: Sunday's Message - I BELIEVE in God, the Father al...: During the sermon series I Believe: Exploring the Apostle's Creed , the congregation of Sligo Presbyterian Church is using The Apostles...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Looking into the lectionary - What do youth want and need from the church?
Matthew 22:1-14 20th Sunday after Pentecost 28th Sunday in Ordinary Time October 11, 2026 My wife and I recently received a “Save the Date” ...
-
A delegation from the World Council of Churches (WCC) made a solidarity visit to Ukraine on 14-17 July, walking in hope and praying with chu...
-
World Council of Churches (WCC) general secretary Rev. Prof. Dr Jerry Pillay expressed profound sorrow over the catastrophic flash flood tha...
-
Churches, Denominations and Religions: Looking into the lectionary - Your worship compani... : May 5, 2024 Sixth Sunday of Easter John 15:9-...
No comments:
Post a Comment